We would like to introduce you to Fabric Greetings! Look at this wonderful fabric postcard! I wonder what special person will receive it in their mailbox?
1. Your name, nickname and a little about who you are
Alyce, wife, mother, fabric lover and probably "granny" of this wonderful team
2. Surprise us with something about you that you think will shock us!
Well, you already know I love chicken livers, but here is a fun fact. If I am going on a boat, it had better have a captain, chef, and cabin steward who are not the same person.
3. What is your main craft/art/collectible?
4. How did you start with Etsy?
An offline customer asked me to consider Etsy so she could see what I had for cards more often than at the shows I do in her area.
5. Any secrets to share for success?
My secret for success is to do what you like and be good at it.
6. Hobbies or pastime when you are not doing Etsy.
I still sew and read and I am back to walking. I also try to keep Mr. Fabric happy by accompanying him to the bagel shop several times a week.
7. Where would your dream vacation be?
I am fortunate in that I take my dream vacation every September. We rent a small house in mid-coast Maine. I walk, I watch the ocean, I sew (yes, my sewing machine travels with us), I cook easy meals and I eat a lot of lobster.
8. What do you hope to contribute and gain from Hearts and Hands United?
I am hoping that I am able to help others with problems they are having with tagging, titles, etsy in general. New eyes looking at something see things you have missed. I know this team has been a tremendous help to me.
9. Your shop address
10. Where do you draw your inspiration from? Your strength?
Life is my inspiration. Strength comes from family.
11. Free writing anything you want to say
This team has become a real part of my etsy life. They are there to pick you up, urge you along, offer a laugh, and just generally be a friend. For that I am eternally grateful.
* Update from Alyce since this was originally posted " I had my wonky knee fixed and I am back to walking again. Only getting 3 miles a day in, but that is a start."