1. Your name, nickname, and a little about who you are.
LaTasha Conway, but my friends call me Tasha LaRae or just "Tashie" I am a singer, songwriter, vocal coach, and business owner/jewelry designer. I was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska and now reside in Lawrenceville, GA for the past 10 years. I love to create things, international travel, and spend time with my family!
2. Surprise us with something about you that you think will shock us!
I sang "The National Anthem" at Turner Field Stadium 2 years ago for the 4th of July for 45,000 people! (that's a lot of people!)
3. What is your main craft/art/collectible?
Singing is my main craft and making jewelry is a very close second.
4. How did you start with Etsy?
I made friends with a girl who worked at Joann's Fabric. She told me about the site when I talked with her about what I did and expressed interest in getting a website. So glad I listened to her!
5. Any secrets to share for success? or What tool do you use to track your success?
Never give up and surround yourself with people who won't allow you to give up.
6. Hobbies or pastime when you are not doing Etsy.
Singing, reading, and having fun with friends and family
7. Where would your dream vacation be? and why
Rotorua, New Zealand - it is so beautiful and peaceful there. the scenery is breathtaking!
8. What do you hope to contribute and gain from Hearts and Hands United?
I hope to contribute my creative ideas, positive attitude, friendship, and willingness to help others succeed in whatever they set their mind to, to my HHU family and I hope to gain the same in return. We can all learn and grow from each other.
9. Where can we find you?
Your shop address: http://www.earjeans.etsy.com
Blog Address: http://www.earjeans.blogspot.
Facebook address : http://www.facebook.com/earjeans
10. Where do you draw your inspiration from? Your strength?
I'm inspired by everyday life and nature. I'm very observant. My strength comes from my strong belief in God and His purpose for my life.
11. Free writing anything you want to say.
Never stop dreaming ;o)