Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Monthly Challenge!!

July's Monthly Challenge is a Back To School Theme. The kids start going back to school in August and we're gonna be ready! Stretch yourself on this one. Think of Teachers, parents, kids, bus drivers, etc and what they would want/need to be prepared for the school year.

You can email your entries to heartsandhandsunited@gmail.com please include a picture and link to your listing on a selling venue - it can be Etsy, Artfire, or your personal website. Entries are due by July 31st

We will be featuring back to school items throughout the month of August!!

4 comments:

mickstonedesigns said...

I can relate to back to school. I would love to participate. Good luck everyone.

makatasha said...

Sounds like fun! Everyone loves to wear new jewelry :)

Warm Hugs Design said...

OK, I'll put my thinking cap on...

Warm hugs,
Pam

Earjeans said...

This is gonna be fun! I'm getting in on this one :o)