Thursday, March 17, 2011

Team Spotlight! PotomacRiverCreation!

This week we would like to spotlight a wonderful photographer! PotomacRiverCreation produces beautiful photographs and notecards. Take a look at the amazing sunset below.


1. Tell us your name, nickname and a little about who you are.

Hi, I’m Robyn . I’m a mom, a daughter, a sister and as of the 21st of January a grandmother to an adorable baby boy.

2. Surprise us with something about you that you think will shock us!

Hmmmm.....something shocking about me??? Ahhhh.....I mooned 300 people once. LOL This is actually more an embarrassing moment, because it wasn't done intentionally. I was in a dance recital when I was a teenager...and had a wardrobe malfunction.

3. What is your main craft/art/collectible?

Photographs of sunsets. Though I’m going to be branching out doing other things soon.

4. How did you start with Etsy?

Over a year ago, I was reading one of the local news websites, they did a spot on Etsy. I became hooked. I started looking at it everyday, reading the forums, looking at all the wonderful shops, telling myself I can do this.

5. Any secrets to share for success?

Can't say I'm successful yet.

6. Hobbies or pastime when you are not doing Etsy.

Right now my pastime is working, it's not really a favorite one...but it is a necessary one. LOL When the weather gets a bit warmer I'll be out in the garden.

7. Where would your dream vacation be? and why

Ahhhh, closing eyes and dreaming about being in Australia. I’ve been fascinated with the land down under since a cousin moved there when I was a child. He would send my grandma pictures and once a beautiful opal that he found.

8. What do you hope to contribute to and gain from Hearts and Hands United?

I never expected to find such a wonderful group of artisans. The friendship, support and the different perspectives that each of them give is truly amazing. I hope that I contribute positive thoughts in good times and bad, friendship and an occasional laugh.

9. Where can we find you?

Your shop address: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PotomacRiverCreation

Blog Address: http://potomacrivercreations.blogspot.com/


10. Where do you draw your inspiration from? Your strength?

I get my inspiration from the beauty that I see around me. My strength comes from my family. We’re a crazy bunch. No matter what trials and tribulations arise, we all are here for each other.

11. Free writing anything you want to say

Thank you all for being who you are, which is a wonderful group of people !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Robyn - love getting to know you. Your pics are beautiful! And, I am the biggest Lucy fan!!! I still laugh and giggle at every show -- it doesn't matter how many trillion times I've seen each one.

FabricGreetings said...

Glad to know a little more about a fellow Marylander.

Ritzee Rebel said...

What a nice interview!