Yet another wonderful team member of HHU to introduce you to! This time it is Shoshi of Shoshipo. Shoshi is a talented jewelry maker. She recently took a hiatus from her shop but is busily working on filling it back up. Check out these earrings!
1. Your name, nickname and a little about who you are
My name is Susan Shenkelman but my nickname is Shoshi, which is my original name that I got when I was born in Israel.
2. Surprise us with something about you that you think will shock us!
Not sure if it will shock anyone, but all I can think of is that I am a 9/11 survivor and worked in my first job out of college in tower 2 when it happened.
3. What is your main craft/art/collectible?
My main craft is jewelry
4. How did you start with Etsy?
I first started with Artfire and from there I discovered Etsy
5. Any secrets to share for success? What tool do you use to track your success?
Patience is the secret. Don't give up. I use Etsy, Craft Cult, and Google
6. Hobbies or pastime when you are not doing Etsy.
I usually go out to dinner, bars, or movies.
7. Where would your dream vacation be? and why ?
Tahiti because i love that turquoise water!
8. What do you hope to contribute and gain from Hearts and Hands United?
Friendships and support from the HHU team. I try to contribute with advertising on twitter, Facebook, etsy, etc.
9. Where can we find you?
Your shop address www.shoshipo.etsy.com
Blog Address http://shoshipo.blogspot.com/
Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99i5e0Q192M
10. Where do you draw your inspiration from? Your strength?
From my parents