Thursday, April 14, 2011

Team Spotlight! PattisPrecious!

I am happy to introduce Patti of Patti's Precious Jewelry! She is on hiatus from her Etsy shop but her Artfire shop is very much active! Visit her shop and check out some of her classic jewelry designs like this one.



1. Tell us your name, nickname and a little about who you are
Patti Martin, Irish Amazon (LOL!) Well, I'm a stay at home mom of almost 4 boys (doesn't include the hubs, LOL). I've been making jewelry and crafts since 2006. Born and raised in the Air Force and been around the world! And I LOVE Basketball! Looking forward to the season where my JAZZ will kick some booty!!

2. Surprise us with something about you that you think will shock us!
Ummm, I'm pretty much an open book! I just love to make people happy and smile!

3. What is your main craft?
Jewelry

4. How did you start with Etsy?
A friend told me about it, I think!

5. Any secrets to share for success?
Just advertise! Advertise! Advertise!!

6. Hobbies or pastime when you are not doing Etsy.
Hobbies of mine include collecting bears, sunflowers, and dolphin stuff! I like to watch movies and my favorite shows!

7. Where would your dream vacation be? and why?
IRELAND!!! My family is from Ireland, and I would die a very happy woman if I got to visit over there and see where my family came from! My Maiden name is O'Neil! :P

8. What do you hope to contribute and gain from Hearts and Hands United?
I hope to gain some long time friends and contribute what I can! I love to help in whatever way I can!

9. Where can we find you?
Your shop address -http://www.artfire.com/users/pattisprecious

Blog Address - http://pattisjewelry.blogspot.com/

Facebook address - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pattis-Precious-Jewelry/144059452274119?v=wall

Twitter - http://twitter.com/PattisPrecious


10. Where do you draw your inspiration from? Your strength?
I get a lot of my inspiration and strength from my boys.

11. Anything else you want to say?
I LOVE YOU GALS!!

2 comments:

Ritzee Rebel said...

So nice to learn more about Patti, she's such a sweetheart!

Lynn said...

We love you too, Patti! Hope you get to visit Ireland someday.