Sunday, June 3, 2012

Treasury Challenge!

HHU team and Friends of HHU hold regular Treasury challenges feauturing team members' and others items.

Today we are featuring a wonderful treasury created by Jeaniebeanhandknits " Summer Roses"

Jeanie has a wonderful shop on etsy selling beautiful handknit scarves, cowls, gloves, felted bags and purses, gadget cases, flowers, accessories and items for the home. She loves natural fibres,specialty yarns, vibrant colours,vintage buttons, interesting textures and incorporates these into her unique and beautiful handknits.

Once you have taken a good look at Jeanies fantastic treasury please take a look round Jeanie's shop. We would like you to tell us which item in her shop is your favourite and why in the comment box here on the blog  immediately beneath the treasury.

Thank you so much for sharing your views- we love hearing from you!

Our favourites from Jeanie's shop

Nancy:

"This purse is my favorite. I love the soft colors. She has many lovely things to choose from"



 FabricGreetings:

" I love Jeanie's handbags, but I really think this one is super. The colors are so vivid and the size is not too big. If I had a smart phone or a kindle, I probably would need one of her cases."


 Robinsflight:

Jeanie has such a pretty shop too, with all the colorful purses and the headbands and knit gloves. But I think her scarves are my favorite- they just look so cozy!


 Marie'sGems

" Jeanie's shop is filled with a gorgeous selection of purses, gadget holders, scarves, hats and gloves in on-trend colors. She always finds the most interesting buttons to complement her well crafted knitted items.
This is one of my favorites! I love the color and the button:"


Sewsouk:

" It really isn't easy to choose.I just about like everything!

I am very jealous of the beautiful head,hand and neck model she has!

I finally chose this neckwarmer. It looks so cozy and the colours are fantastic. Love the chunky yarn and Jeanie always has such great colours.Love the flecks and depth of colour."

AlohaLetterpress:

Jeanie has such lovely items and this is one of my favorites. I love the deep blue and playful colorful contrast of this bag.








'Summer Roses' by JeanieBeanHandknits

summer roses in so many lovely colors


Rubina Verde Swirled Gl...
$12.00

Ring bearer pillow, lin...
$28.00

Moroccan large art silk...
$5.00

Yellow Bow Hair Clip Vi...
$8.50

Magenta ... 1 tissue pa...
$4.50

Pink Peach Chiffon Butt...
$120.00

FREE and By Popular Dem...
$0.20

Ali Hanging Pendant Lam...
$45.00

Light Peach Orange Tria...
$12.50

Starfish Headband, Pink...
$28.00

Turkish BATH Towel Hand...
$28.00

Resin bangle, resin bra...
$125.00

Coral Corral Hand-Dyed ...
$12.70

Ruby Agate Tassel Neckl...
$93.00

Quilted Fabric Postcard...
$9.50

Cream and tan crocheted...
$80.00

6 comments:

FabricGreeetings said...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/80642794/evening-bag-black-purse-wristlet-with?ga_search_query=pink

I love Jeanie's handbags, but I really think this one is super. The colors are so vivid and the size is not too big. If I had a smart phone or a kindle, I probably would need one of her cases.

nancy said...

This purse is my favorite. I love the soft colors. She has many lovely things to choose from.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/36058362/handbag-purse-knit-felted-soft-gray-pink

RobinsFlight said...

Such a pretty treasury! And jeanie has such a pretty shop too, with all the colorful purses and the headbands and knit gloves. But I think her scarves are my favorite- they just look so cozy!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/99997667/chunky-scarf-ribbed-knit-in-chocolate

Marie'sGems said...

Jeanie's shop is filled with a gorgeous selection of purses, gadget holders, scarves, hats and gloves in on-trend colors. She always finds the most interesting buttons to complement her well crafted knitted items.
This is one of my favorites! I love the color and the button:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/91654367/kindle-fire-nook-e-reader-case-cozy-knit

Sewsouk said...

It really isn't easy to choose.I just about like everything!

I am very jealous of the beautiful head,hand and neck model she has!

I finally chose this neckwarmer. It looks so cozy and the colours are fantastic. Love the chunky yarn and Jeanie always has such great colours.Love the flecks and depth of colour.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87073937/chunky-knit-cowl-neckwarmer-turquoise

Aloha Letterpress said...

Such a beautiful collection of items in Jeanie's treasury!
Jeanie has such lovely items and this is one of my favorites. I love the deep blue and playful colorful contrast of this bag.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/92845022/knit-felted-wool-purse-hobo-purse-bag-in