Friday, April 1, 2011

March Challenge (No. 12, Part 1)

One of my favorite spring celebrations is Cinco de Mayo. Cinco de Mayo is a celebration of Mexican pride and culture. No, I am not Mexican but any excuse to celebrate. Especially with Mexican food and margaritas! Our challenge this month was to create something based on the theme of Cinco de Mayo.







Our first entry is this great quilted postcard from Fabric Greetings. Mucho Caliente!












Our last item of the week is this great set of Margarita charms from Shane's Sweet Creations. I am getting thirsty just looking at them.





That is it for this week. I'll be on vacation next week so I'll be back in two weeks with more great Cinco de Mayo items.

2 comments:

RobinsFlight said...

Love them both! So bright and fun!

Lynn said...

Very festive!