1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon dried dill weed, crushed
3 potatoes, peeled and diced
1 can (10 ¾ oz) Campbell’s condensed cream of celery soup
1 can (10 ¾ oz.) Campbell’s condensed cream of potato soup
1 ½ soup cans milk
½ pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
½ pound firm white fish fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
1. In 3-qt saucepan over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onion, garlic and dill until onion is tender, stirring constantly.
2. Place diced potatoes in microwave safe bowl. Cover with water. Microwave for 5 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Drain and set aside.
3. Add the soups and milk to the onion mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring often. Cook 8 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
4. Add shrimp and fish. Cook 5 minutes more until shrimp turn pink and opaque and fish flakes easily when tested with fork, stirring occasionally.
5. Add potatoes and heat through.
6. To serve, ladle soup into bowls. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Call for Recipes!
We want your recipes for our blog! With Easter and the related spring holidays coming up, we'd love to know what your special holiday dish is! Email entries, with a picture of your dish if possible and any family or cultural story that goes with it, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Easter recipes". Entries must be received by Sunday, April 1.
From Robin's kitchen to yours, enjoy!