3 cups sliced veggies
8 oz cream cheese
4 oz blue cheese
4 Tbs grated parmesan or Asiago cheese
1 pkg rolled pie crusts - not the ones already in tins
1. Slice in to 1/4" slices whatever veggies your family likes. I have used broccolli, cauliflower, brussell sprouts, carrots, eggplant, mushrooms......they all work so you have about 3 cups of veggies. You can also do this with a bag of frozen veggies.
2. Toss veggies with 2 Tbs of olive oil. Spread on foil-covered cookie sheets and roast in oven at 450* F about 15 mins, turning a couple of times. Veggies should be soft.
4. Beat cream and blue cheeses together until smooth. Add egg and grated cheese
6. Place 1 pie crust on a baking sheet (I use a pizza pan or bottom to springform pan), unroll
7. Place half cheese mixture on pastry and spread leaving about a 2" border
8. Place half roasted veggies on top.
9. Fold dough up at edges covering part of the tart.
10. Repeat for other roll of dough.
11. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden. Serve warm.